Birthday

Photobucket

Last thursday was my birthday and even tho I didn't do anything special this is what I wore.
I'm enjoying sales too much, I already bought lots of things and this dress is one of the examples!

Photobucket

Dress - Zara
Cardigan - Pull and Bear
Bag - Mom's Gift

Not sure if you have noticed but "Green Grass and Black Clouds" has a new face. Thank you Daniela for such a wonderful template. You should visit both of her blogs Bacafuzadas Insalsáveis and 1st Days of Spring.


And don't forget to enter my giveaway here!



Marisa Violeta

12 comments:

Daniela Salsa said...

gostei do outfit e do local onde tiraste as fotos ♥
esqueci-me de te dar os parabéns por isso aqui ficam, atrasados: PARABÉNS :D

Obrigada pelos links que aqui deixaste ♥ foi um prazer

Unknown said...

ADORO tudooooo.... o local, o outfit, a fotografia... tudo!!! <33

tenho sorteios a decorrer, participa tb!!! ;)*

Raquel said...

gosto do novo look do blog!
e tenho esse vestido, mas ainda nao o usei -.-

e MUITOS PARABENS!

minnja said...

Lovely oufit, I love your dress


http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

loving the new layout. adore this dress too, its perfect. happy birthday
Scrapbook de la Emma

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Love the new look of Green Grass and Black Clouds! :D.
This outfit is lovely, the dress is so cute! :D
xoxo

Angie said...

Amazing outfit...Love the polka dot dress..

xxx

Angie

P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
Don't bother to pass by..:)

Louise Copa said...

adoro o vestido! e as fotos estão lindas ;D

minnja said...

HELLO, I gave an BLOG AWARD to you!!!
I hope you like the Award. So please check the link:

http://minnja.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-award-no13.html

LOVE
minnja

Dilan D said...

you are so sweet ! :)

yiqin; said...

You're so adoarble :)

Sandra said...

Oh nice blog :D I'll follow you :)

top