Asos Sales

Sales are here and I'm love with some Asos lower price clothes. Sadly I'm sure I'll not buy anything because the money in my card is not the best. I need to find a job and I'm thinking about applying to H&M.
Anyway, this are the pieces I love the most at Asos sale:

Photobucket

This is a really pretty little dress. Love the colar and how it looks with the over-the-knee socks.

Photobucket

The blouse is adorable but I must that I love this entire outfit.

Photobucket

This cardigan really catched my eye. I love how the sequin colar look.

Photobucket

This is what I call a perfect dress. Those bows make the dress unique and I love those kind of details.

Photobucket

Don't you just love elegant dresses? I would love the own a 60s kind of dress and this is a perfect one. I'm in love with white.

Photobucket

This coat makes me want to work right away so I can afford it. The shape, the colour... well, everything is marvellous.


xoxo
Marisa Violeta

5 comments:

Raquel said...

Também adoro os vestidos da asos, ando de olho num vestido da TBA, mas infelizmente nem em saldo está dentro do meu budget :|

Anonymous said...

Olha tenho um colega de curso a trabalhar na H&M do colombo e até parece ser nice ;) desejo-te sorte!
Adorei o casaco cor de vinho, é tão fancy :DD

beijo

Luísa Copa said...

por acaso têm peças muito giras :)

Alicia said...

Mas o que raio se passa com as pernas delas? Photoshop gone wrong

Anonymous said...

também estava a pensar candidatar-me para trabalhar na hm, sabes como se faz?
beijinhos

top