By The Gazibo

Photobucket

So, I'm back in Coimbra, yey! Sorry for my lack of posts but I'm a bit lazy this past days.
I wanted to do a special post but I forgot to take some pictures and I don't feel that inspired. My friend Suzana came to visit me here and I really want to show her all the important Coimbra places. Today we went to some of them and it was really cool. We end up the day at the docks drinking a not so good beer but the view was really beautiful!
Now we're going to have dinner. It's going to be a special pasta made by her and later we're going to explore Coimbra's night. There are a pretty cool bars here, it's going to be lovely!


Photobucket

I'm not gonna show what I wore today! This photos were taken today but you'll see the rest later. It's a suprise :)


Marisa Violeta

19 comments:

Joana Cardoso said...

Só estas poucas fotos fazem-me querer ir a Coimbra e explorar,lembro-me de ficar maravilhada sempre que ia aí.


http://thepaperandink.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

a tua camisa é tão linda |:

Unknown said...

Ai essa blusa!! Linda <33

Madeline Quaint said...

Sounds like great times! Enjoy life, no need to worry! :)

I still love your glasses by the way! :)

GretchTM said...

You look lovely!

Unknown said...

yay cant wait for more photos! and glad to have you back!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Angie said...

Amazing outfit...Love the shirt..;)

xxx

Angie

P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
Don't bother to pass by anytime...;)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Well, we all need time off :)). We need a well deserved break.
Love your shirt.

Raquel said...

o resto do outfit não sei, mas a blusa é linda! :)

Lea said...

Ah! I missed you. I'm definitely learning with blogging that you've got to pace yourself and not let it completely consume your life... It's so easy to :)

You look darling, as always. <3

dear winsome said...

You look adorable..I love that top!


Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Ana, Playground Love said...

Mal posso esperar por ver o resto. As fotos devem estar lindas.

Lisa said...

aww sounds like you had a wonderful vacation :)

eek can't wait to see your surprise OOTD photos :)

PRI said...

i loveee that blouse!!

Definitely following you :)

x

Cat said...

Such a lovely floral top! You look perfectly garden-ready :)

Oh, and the pic of the rose vines climbing that gate is a scene stealer for sure {gorge!}

xx Cat brideblu

Cátia said...

oh quem bom saber que há quem aprecie :$

Essa última foto está linda!!!
Não dá pa ver bem oq vestiste mas estavas fofa como sempre espero plo proximo post para ver :)

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

Astrid Storm said...

so cool, so great! love. i heart your comment, and a new post is up!
kisses.

Anonymous said...

Lovely blouse ♥

http://theeyesofmara.blogspot.com/

Mia said...

jardim botanico????
liiiindo =)

estou a divagar pelo teu blog e a adorar!! vou te seguir ;)

http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

top