Pink Lipstick and Polka Dots

Vacations are finally here. Two weeks to rest a bit and do nothing is what I need the most. This has been a hard week full of work and bad night's sleep. But yey, Christmas is almost here and I have a lot of shopping to do and I need to find the perfect new's year dress, even tho I'm not sure where I'm going to pass it.

Anyway, this are some photos I took for my photography's portfolio.

Photobucket

Photobucket

(I love these shoes but I don't wear them that much, I'm probably going to sell them.)


Blouse - Vintage 2nd Hand
Cardigan - Pull & Bear
Shoes - Melissa


xoxo
Marisa Violeta

10 comments:

Vinda Sonata said...

pretty pictures.
the first one is really lovely!

Raquel said...

polkadots e sapatos vermelhos! adoro.
também não uso muito os meus sapatos da Melissa, mas gosto muito deles, por acaso são com polkadots haha!

Constança said...

Os sapatos são tão giros :)


x

Daniela Rodrigues said...

adoro a cor do batom, é linda linda. Eu por acaso nunca tive melissas porque sei que nao lhes daria o devido uso ainda que sejam lindas

Estefany @ The Helmet Head said...

You are so cute!
The lipstick looks great =)

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Love these pictures! Wish I was good at photography! I like to pretend I am ;).
Those shoes are so cute! :)
xoxo

yiqin; said...

I love polka dots :)

Becca. said...

gorgeous photos, love your blouse!


enter all the christmas giveaways going on at fashion-train now! :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Poetry of the Day said...

your hair is adorable :D

Angie said...

Amazing shirt..great shoes...Love melissa...:)

xxx

Angie

P.S:http://chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com/
Don't bother to pass by...:P

top