Christmas is over

Holidays are almost over and I hope you had great time this past days. I ate a lot of food and chocolates and saw some crappy movies on tv. Nothing new I must say.
This Christmas my parents gave me a laptop and I coulnd't be happier. It's very girly, white and perfect to work with illustrator, premiere and photoshop (basicaly my life at university). I don't like when they spend so much money with me but I was really needing something new because my old pc wasn't enough to work as a multimedia designer.

Photobucket

Anyway, this were the presents my parents and my sister gave me. The laptop, a chanel look-a-like bag, "The Secret" book (that I wanted for years), a lovely nail polish and an eyeliner.

Oh, I already have 53 followers which means GIVEAWAY. This week I'm going to suprise you. Thank you so much :)


xoxo
Marisa Violeta

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

esse computador é cor de rosa?

Anonymous said...

aa, é que a minha melhor amiga tem em cor de rosa e eu associei logo que era cor de rosa xD

Anonymous said...

where's that lovely bag from, sweety?
love your blog!

Marise said...

thank you dear :)
i'm not sure where's the bag from, it was a gift from my mom.

top