Please, Please Me (A Outfit Video Post)

Beatles Tee
(Beatles T-Shirt - Primark (belongs to my boyfriend); Skirt - Zara; Loafers - Blanco; Bag - Primark)


With my schedule full because of my classes I came to the state where I only have the opportunity to take pictures in the back of my house, oh well.
I wanted to do a new video for a long time since I made the last one about six months ago (click here). I always adore when other bloggers upload their outfits in video mode. It always give a different sensation and everything looks more real. I'm always like "Oh they really exist! They're not just pictures!" Silly me ahah.

The song I used was from "Cults", a band I'm in love with lately - you should listen to them if you like pretty girls with pretty voices singing pretty songs! I tought I should use a Beatles one but then I came to the conclusion that doing that would be too predictable. They're still amazing though.




Love,
Marisa Violeta


Ps: Please, would you vote for me here? It's Lolita by MarisaVioleta! Thank you :)

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely! =)

beijinho, pi*
http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

your so so cute :) !!!! i love the beatles and please please me is my favorite cd!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Sharmaine Ruth said...

You look adorable! The Beatles is my all time favorite band! I could listen to them for hours and not get tired :)And I also love the Cults :D

Anonymous said...

cute skirt.. :)

http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

your so cute, love this outfit combo

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

Loving the Beatles tee :) You look adorable!

Oh, You Pretty Things said...

Gosto muito de Beatles e The Cult tb (embora conheça menos) e adorei a T-shirt e a mala, aliás estou ansiosa para que abra finalmente a Primark em Braga :p

Grace said...

I love this :D It's perfect!

Saltos de Cristal said...

Love it!!

Kisses,
Saltos de Cristal
http://www.saltosdecristal.blogspot.com/

Ana, Playground Love said...

Tão giro o vídeo Marisa :P
Ando para fazer um há imenso tempo mas acabo por nunca ter vontade e não sei se me conseguiria filmar a mim mesma :S
E adorei a t-shirt; os Beatles são tão awesome.

Anonymous said...

Estás tão adorável no vídeo! Adorei :)

Francisca Paulos said...

tão fofinha :) adorei o outfit! vou seguir o blog, gostei muito.

Maria Aires de Sá said...

so lovely!!! :D e os teus mocassins?? tão fofoss!!

Hugo Nofx said...

The Beatles forever!
kisses.

Ana Lopes said...

obrigada pela opinião*
adoro o outfit!

full-time-lover.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Nice video :) Lovely*

Imaginary Confetti Club said...

Such a cute outfit! I love a good band shirt and skirt combo!
Xo Chloe.

Anonymous said...

The Beatles and polka dots are two of my favourite things on earth. This is so perfect. Sweeeet loafers, too. <3

alineaimee said...

Morri!
Os Beatles são minha banda favorita e essa saia de bolinhas é um amor de linda!
=)

top