You Make Me Wanna Measure Stars

IMG_0529


So, hey! I had the chance to take a few pictures today and I was so tired that everything went out not as expected. I took the pictures in front of my new house, not the prettiest place here in Coimbra but that's what I could get. Plus, this outfit was chosen while looking at my clock - I was a bit late for classes today - and it's not the most exciting thing ever. But enough complaining.

I'm thinking - again - about cutting my hair and dying it. It has no shape and no defined color and I'm always wearing it with a ponytail or something like that and I must admit that I miss wearing it down. I guess this next weekend I'm finally going to the hairdresser but I still don't know what to do with it. Let the haircut search begin!

IMG_0523

IMG_0534

IMG_0533
(Dress- Stradivarius; Shoes - Blanco; Satchel- Primark)


Oh, and please vote for me here (click!). The look is Lolita by MarisaVioleta and I would thank you forever!


Love,
Marisa Violeta


22 comments:

Sharmaine Ruth said...

I love your outfit! so cute :D especially the shoes!

Mia said...

Adorei a camisa e a mala =D ***

http://www.girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Aiii que saudades de cá vir!! Falta de tempo mesmo :(
Já disse que amo essa bag e esses shoes?? amoooo mesmo <33

xoxo*

Unknown said...

Adoro a carteira e os sapatos! =)

love, pi*
http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

what a cute dresss. love your bag and shoes too honey.

Frannie Pantz said...

I LOVE your shoes! Glad you're back and the photos and location look great! This dress is adorable as well!

Sarah said...

I'm totally on a haircut/color hunt, too, but I'm really hard to satisfy, so we'll see. In other news, your bag rocks my world and I love your dress! And your face--can't forget your face. (:

Maria Aires de Sá said...

aiii os teus sapatinhos sao tao bonitos!! *.*

Unknown said...

i love love those shoes!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Unknown said...

I love the colour of the dress and this adorable bag! Very cute!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

What a cute outfit! The dress looks so pretty on you, and I love how you paired it with grey tights!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Maria said...

So cute! You look so gorgeous, I love the little satchel :)
xx, Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

Maria said...

P.s: I voted for you on StyleNation, you look gorgeous!
xx

Trivia said...

:) gosto

Isabella said...

I love this! You look so adorable. Your style is so cute and quirky! Could you follow me back? X http://viewsofnow.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

nice.. i like it! :)
Love Simple Green

Grace said...

I love it so much!

Tess Atkinson said...

Love that dress, your blog is very good x

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Ah beautiful bag!

www.fashiable.nl

Anonymous said...

Estás, como sempre, adorável. Os sapatos são lindos :)

Lorelai Sebastian said...

...not the prettiest place here in Coimbra??????????? you gotta be kidding! i love the yard and the gate with the flowers! lovely! such as the shoes!

Carla Lima said...

Love the Satchel :)

top