Lollypop (& Coming Back)

03


Hello everyone! I'm glad to say that I'm back to the blogging world. Sadly, I've been absent during this summer because of my camera issues (but yey, I have a new camera) and because my creativity is being a bit low lately. With all of this I decided to take a little break from the blogging world but I must admit that I miss all of this. To read your blogs and your lovely comments was one of the things I liked the most to do during my spare time.

01

09


I had a great time during this summer. I saw live a lot of great bands. I went to three music festivals. I had the pleasure to see Pulp (Jarvis Cocker is such a handsome man), Warpaint, Washed Out, Battles, Blonde Redhead, Mogwai, Liars, Vivian Girls and so many others.
I spent lovely days with my friends, I saw great films, ate delicious food but also had boring days doing nothing but eating in front of my computer (such a shame, I know). Right now, I'm spending a few days at my boyfriend's hometown. His mom is doing francesinha for dinner (click here), a typical portuguese dish, which I love. Later we're going to see a parade here in Lamego. Lovely days indeed.

00

06


My classes are starting in two weeks or so. I'm super excited with this year beacuse I'm having video, audio, typography and all of those things that I love. I'm moving to a new house and I'm loving my bedroom's decoration. I can't wait to show it to you when finished. In the end of this week I'm going with my friend Paulinha to Ikea so I can buy the missing things. We're also going to Primark. I want to buy a lot of autumn clothes. I'm not a summer girl, that's for sure.

04

10
(Top- Pull and Bear; Skirt- Zara; Loafers- Blanco; Bag- Stradivarius; Sunglasses- H&M)



Oh, and don't forget to check my inspiration tumblr here and my facebook page.

Love,
Marisa Violeta

34 comments:

Ana, Playground Love said...

Como já disse no tumblr, já tinha saudades dos teus posts Marisa.
Folgo em saber que estás de volta :)
Adorei as fotos, e o outfit. Estás tão gira em todas as fotos.
E se eu entrar em Coimbra, temos que fazer um blogger meet up :P

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Beautiful look, I love the skirt!

www.fashiable.nl

Oh, You Pretty Things said...

Adoro o outfit :) também vi Pulp e foi dos melhores concertos que vi este Verão sem dúvida!
Beijinho!

Madeline Quaint said...

Welcome back, Darling! :)
You look gorgeous as ever! Love your skirt!

I don't think I've ever seen you without glasses - I'm always surprised even when I see myself without them, it's like having two separate faces, isn't it? :)

Looking forward to reading about your many adventures again. :)

Anonymous said...

cute skirt!

Frannie Pantz said...

So glad you're back! I love your pretty skirt and top. Your lollipop looks delish. Sounds like you've had a great summer.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful summer! Love the skirt and lollipop :)

rachel said...

Yay, welcome back! Sounds like you had a lovely summer! I love your skirt x

Anonymous said...

love it! cute skirt! :)

Love Simple Green

Unknown said...

YAY so excited youre back! glad you have a new camera!! :) the lollipop is such a cute touch!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Maria Aires de Sá said...

voltas-te em altas: adoro como ficaram as tuas fotos!! :D

naiad said...

i foustitsa einai teleia!!!!kai eisai toso fthinopwrini!!!!
anupomonw gia protes vroxes+ galotses
xxx
naiad
http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

Ourdestination said...

good outfit ;>

Kuleigh said...

I love these photos! Your skirt is so pretty and lady-like. I want a midi skirt for fall. Sounds like you had an amazing time seeing all those bands live! I'm jealous. Best wishes for your upcoming classes!

http://loursetlerenard.tumblr.com/

Ritielle Nunes said...

linda! que bom que voltou, estava com saudades =*

Lorelai Sebastian said...

great pics! i would really like to enjoy live pulp or mogwai! lucky u!
u look super cute!

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

This outfit is super cute, and I love the way you take your photos from a range of different perspectives - it has given me a bit of creative inspiration :) x

dear winsome said...

Love the outfit, welcome back!!

Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Grace said...

Aww I love your sweet outfit!
Everything matches perfectly :D
I especially like the belt and bag
and I soo would want a pair of those
shoes!!!

Unknown said...

Wow this Francesinha sounds sooo tasty! Yum yum!
I'm glad you're back to blogging, I always love your cute photos! This skirt in the pics is adorable and I love how you used the lollipop as a kind of accessory to cowuet around ;)

Anonymous said...

Que look fofo, adorei! E que lugar mais lindo hein!

http://naominray.wordpress.com/
@BlogInRay

london loves said...

Wow, that look is amazing, I love the skirt!
xxx

London Last Night

cecylia said...

aawww so cute!! I adore your lollipop and the drawstring around your skirt!
x

Nessie McInness said...

Blonde redhead, pulp e mogwai... estou oficialmente cheia de inveja quando este verão tudo o que consegui for arctic monkeys :/

Mia said...

Este look so me traz as palavras inocência e beleza!! Gostei imenso das fotos e do look**

http://www.girls-stuff-11.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Tão fofa, gostei muito das fotos!

Obrigada pelo salto ao meu blog! ;)
beijo, pi*
http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

oh gosh you are so insanely adorable!!! these images remind me o sweet and innocent childhood so beautiful

Street4Wear said...

Adorámos o teu doce estilo e optimo blog :) se estiveres interessada em roupa e acessórios vintage e em segunda mão com um toque alternativo e apelativo adiciona-nos. Boa qualidade e bons preços. Brevemente apresentaremos os looks com as peças para venda. *

Natalie Leung said...

such a cute outfit! I love your blog, its so sweet, now following <3

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Sweetie, welcome back! You have been missed :).
I love this outfit, so so cute.

Joana Vilaça said...

Absolutamente adorável :) Que linda, as fotos estão fantásticas! Adoro o look,sobretudo a saia!


beijinhos,
http://thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Estás linda! Parece-me que os teus dias de verão foram, e estão a ser, muito bem passados!

http://theeyesofmara.blogspot.com/

Nádia said...

Bem.vinda de novo!!! :D

às vezes uma pausa pode ser fantástica! :D

adoro os sapatos!

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

the girl never gets older said...

oh, how lovely to see you again! :] you look ravishing! I completely adore this color scheme, and your adorable hairstyle adds the perfect touch ♥

top