Primark Fall/Winter 2011

primark coleccion fall winter2011 12imagen_10_de_22_es_es_1308817795273

(Love love love the second one!)

primark-fall-2011-thebelljar-nl2

I've been noticing that a lot of bloggers are talking about the new Fall/Winter Primark collection and since today I went there I tought it would be a great idea to tell you how much I'm adoring their new clothes. Sadly I couldn't buy anything because I'm in a saving money mode during this month (blame university fees + rent) but as soon as October arrives I'll be back there so I can buy a few lovely pieces that I saw.

What I like the most about this collection is how romantic it looks with such lovely collars and colors. I loved the dresses and their 60s look and I felt in love with every single purse and shoes.
Also, I do need a few autumn clothes and since Primark ones are not expensive at all but are truly pretty, I already know how my wardrobe is going to look like.




Marisa Violeta

13 comments:

Maria Aires de Sá said...

adoro o segundo look que tem os sapatos roxos!! :D

Madeline Quaint said...

Ooh, these really look wonderful! Unfortunately we don't have Primark here in Hungary... Well, at least I won't spend all my money on these pritties. :)

Unknown said...

need the blue coat!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Joana said...

Já passei por lá e como sempre, perdi-me por tanta coisa já da nova colecção!

Aproveito para dizer que mudei de "casa"...
www.theworldseenonhighheels.blogspot.com
Beijinho!

Lorelai Sebastian said...

i envy u so much for having primark stores!

Sarah said...

I'm totally smitten by the 60s mod look that is coming back! Thanks for sharing some picks--I'm off to go drool now, haha.

Pepa Xavier said...

A Primark ta com coisas girissimas, é pena é ficar em cascos de rolha. A ver se arranjo tempo para ir lá!

Jane Alisa said...

There are some really lovely things, defo going to have to go to my local Primani xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by!!!
I'm following you! And you? :)
kiss,yumiKo

yumikontheworld.blogspot.com

Fashion Sisters said...

Adorei o primeiro e o último look :D
A primark é fantástica :D

http://fashionsisters-fashion.blogspot.com/

Olya said...

That is beautiful! Love the Coat! xx

Denise Pacurar said...

Unfortunately, we dont have this store :( But I alwasy see bloggers wear items from there and love the style!!

These colored leggings are so cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog hun!

I'm following you!

xoxo Denise
http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Estou a adorar que o estilo 60's esteja a dominar cada vez mais as tendências de moda! É a melhor época em termos de moda, música, cinema, personalidades...

top