Blue Velvet In Pictures

Since I'm such a huge cinema fan I decided that from now on I'm going to start posting some pictures of my favorite films monthly. I tought that starting with "Blue Velvet" was the best choice because the rain outside (yes, it's finally rainning) makes me want to watch all David Lynch's films and I always categorized "Blue Velvet" as a rainy day film. If you never watched it, well, change that! It's amazing!

tumblr_lte73lL1SS1r0a0qpo1_r1_500

tumblr_lrqcwofJYx1qcxbdxo1_500

tumblr_lte73lL1SS1r0a0qpo2_r1_500

tumblr_lt42fpva5A1qbay5ao1_500

tumblr_ls9ohrLetM1qzefo8o1_500

tumblr_lsuoi8vNIy1r4rx5wo3_1280

tumblr_lssvfuRJCT1qzdhc9o1_r1_500

Any Lynch fan out there?


Love,
Marisa Violeta

12 comments:

Charlotte, a Menina Maçã: said...

i just LOVE this movie...actually one of my favorites <3

Sharmaine Ruth said...

Oh wow I've never heard of this film before :D I'm so going to watch it now!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

I love this film, and David Lynch too! It's funny--I just recently did a post on Blue Velvet--and I think you're right about it (and most of Lynch's work) being perfect for rainy weather.

Kailey said...

Blue Velvet is one of my all time favorite films! Isabella Rossellini is absolutely incredible in her role, and I am overall a huge fan of David Lynch! Twin Peaks <3

Marisa Noelle said...

I have to admit...I've never seen this one, but looks like something I will like. Hmm...I'm gonna check Netflix for it and see if I can hunt it down:)

Madeline Quaint said...

I love Lynch! It amazes me how "normal" dramaturgy warpes and distorts in his films, and becomes a bit like the dramaturgy of our dreams. I also love the music... Angelo Badalamenti is a genious!

Audrey Leighton said...

awww im nostalgic now

FRASSY
FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

Unknown said...

i need to see this movie!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Lorelai Sebastian said...

love his movies! his scenes are always so strong! this one has a great ost by the way!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

What a movie... I think Lynch is an amazing film maker, but I'm more of a Tarantino kind of girl :).

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

é mesmo bonito o filme :)

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi!! :)
I really like your blog, I follow you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com

top