Bright Matryoshkas

IMG_0755

Now that the real Autumn arrived with the rain, the small days and the cold wind, it's a bit complicated to take outside pictures because everytime I leave my uni it's already too dark and lightless. So, I decided to try to take some inside pictures and I really liked the result. Now you know how my Coimbra's bedroom look like, pretty white and simple.

I'm really happy that Autumn decided (finally!) to show up! I just adore the smell of rain, the grey clouds, the sound of rain outside when I'm cosy in my bed (even though I hate it when I need to get up to go to classes). And don't you find the word Autumn one of the most beautiful words in the world? I do!


IMG_07592

IMG_0764

IMG_0770
(Skirt- Zara; Sweater- Second Hand; Collar - Blanco; Boots- Stradivarius)


Love,
Marisa Violeta

(Don't forget to vote for me here. It's Lolita by MarisaVioleta and it's on the last page!)

15 comments:

Unknown said...

O meu é bastante mais confuso! =)
Também adoro o Outono, é a minha estação preferida, e ainda bem que decidiu aparecer finalmente, estava farta de tanto calor!

beijinhos, pi*
http://theperfumerecipe.blogspot.com/

Cátia Pereira Matos said...

Partilho dos mesmos sentimentos que tu: Outono e Inverno, como vos adoro. A chuva, os dias cinzentos, as roupas de lã quentinhas, as mantas, os filmes, o Natal, como é possível não gostar disto?
E achei as fotografias um mimo, ficaram realemnte adoráveis, aí com as matrioskas atrás. E acho que não o disse no outro comentário, mas adoro o teu corte de cabelo, Violeta! Fica-te muito, muito bem e é a tua cara. Estou a pensar voltar para o meu curtinho (corto-o sempre no inverno) mas está difícil de meter mãos à obra (miss my fringe). Beijinhos

Ana Catarina said...

Adoro! :)
Participa no giveaway no meu blog com a Daniela Salsa! :)
http://arainhadasestrelasdecabelodourado.blogspot.com/

Bronzed Humanity said...

Great photos! Love the striped top!
xx
Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla

Gaby de Modacapital said...

great look, love your blouse!

Kirsten said...

I voted for you! I was the winner of the last one (yayayayay) but I have no idea what to buy from Dotti with my voucher! Congratulations, it looks like you're going to win :)

Anonymous said...

Your haircut is divine my dear, love it! xo

Sharmaine Ruth said...

You look so cute! :) I love your blog too much haha! I voted for you of course :)

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

what cute lights in your room and i love your collar!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Madeline Quaint said...

Ooh, I love the lights! I've been thinking about setting up my x-mas lights for days. :) Maybe I will! :)

Marta Sobral said...

tou apaixonada pelo colarinho da tua camisola , é tao fofinho ♥♥

http://keepcalmandshopvintage.blogspot.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Yeye! I'm happy that I'm not the only one that is pleased that autumn is here.
Your room is really cute.

Lidiya said...

Lovely outfit, gorgeous sweater <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I just discovered your blog and clearly follow you .. If you like, go from me, we have recently created a project a little counter-current, I would like to know your opinion! Clearly anyone who wants to express his opinion, is welcome in our pagina.Per us is strong idea not to follow fashion or those who decide to dictate "the law", but his own style, built with love and passion towards you them.

Greetings and good evening!

Valentina Ciotola
Staff PIUSC!

two birds said...

are those little babushka lights? i love them! and your hair is adorable...i love the effect of these pictures!

top