Shiny Shiny, Shiny White Shoes



English: One of the good things about not having internet at home is the fact that everytime I feel like using it I need to go to a coffee house and sit on the terrace with my computer while I appreciate the life the environment of Santiago de Compostela. I like to look around and see the beauty of the streets, the quiet tourist with their backpacks, to feel the wind blowing in my face while drinking a cup of hot coffee. Sure I miss the lazy days when I stay in my bed having my breakfast with my computer on my legs but, well, this is a thousand times better.
In one of the days of discovering this beautiful city I wore this darling SammyDress shoes. I always liked shiny shoes and these are especially lovely and really comfortable. Shouldn't all shoes be like that above anything? I like being able to walk for hours and hours without having to feel my feet shouting in pain and these are perfect for that besides having that 60s vibe that I love so much.


Português: Uma das coisas boas de não ter internet em casa é o facto de ter de me ter de deslocar a um cafézinho e sentar-me na esplanada com o meu computador enquanto aprecio a vida e o ambiente de Santiago de Compostela. Gosto de olhar à minha volta e ver a beleza das ruas, a calma dos turistas com as suas grandes mochilas, de sentir o vento a soprar na minha cara enquanto bebo um cafézinho quente. Claro que sinto falta dos dias de preguiça em que fico mais tarde na cama a tomar o pequeno almoço com o computador em cima das pernas mas tenho de admitir que isto sabe mil vezes melhor. 
Num dos dias de descoberta desta bonita cidade usei estes bonitos sapatos da SammyDress. Sempre gostei de sapatinhos de verniz e estes são especialmente encantadores e realmente confortáveis. Não é assim que todos os sapatos deveriam ser acima de tudo? Gosto de poder andar horas e horas sem ter de sentir os meus pés a gritarem de dor e estes são os sapatos ideais para o fazer para além de terem aquela vibe dos anos 60 que eu tanto gosto.




Shoes- c/o SammyDress; Dress- Zara; Collar- Romwe; Bag- Blanco

Love,
Marisa Violeta



34 comments:

Unknown said...

The dress is gorgeous! Love the white collar!
xoxo
G

-telmasofia said...

Estás tão gira :') Adoro os sapatinhos *.*
xoxo, Chance to change

Cátia Gonçalves said...

Que linda! adoro o vestido*
Theblackeffect.blogspot.pt

Vanessa said...

Na minha opinião todos nós deveríamos fazer o mesmo. Tirar a internet de casa, de modo a obrigar-nos a mexer!
Beijinhos***

Ana, Playground Love said...

Santiago de Compostela deve ser uma cidade linda! Aposto que estás a adorar cada momento. Espero que te estejas a divertir imenso.
Esses sapatinhos são amorosos.

Ana Rita Patinha said...

Os sapatos são perfeitos assim como todo o conjunto!! Adorei as fotos :)

Marzipan said...

Dear, you look like a doll. :)
This dress fits perfectly on you and the collar is so cute. What about the shoes? Simply gorgeous!

Fashiable | Nanne said...

Ah what a cute dress :)

www.fashiable.nl

Claudina said...

Adoro o estilo!
Adoro as fotografias!

The Dragonfruit said...

Those shoes ARE quite shiny haha. Love how fun they are with your dark outfit!

Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
Trendy Teal

Fashion R&D said...

Love that white collar on your dress and it's perfect with the shoes!

Sylvia said...

Marisa you look lovely in this outfit. The black and ivory combo is so nice!

Unknown said...

Such a wonderfully cute outfit! I'm so in love with your white shoes. I'm glad they're really comfortable too. I always love when I can walk to class in comfort and style at the same time!

little henry lee said...

i don't know if i could handle not having the internet at home, but i'm glad to hear you're making the most of it! and i love that your shoes have a heel, i have a similar pair and sometimes it's nicer than just wearing flat oxfords.

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

It looks really nice, love the look, like always, perfect and feminine.

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Beautiful dress, the collar is fab! I love the white shoes too :) x

Nobre Sandra said...

Tão gira ^_^ Os teus looks são sempre adoráveis!

http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

Catarina Lucas Loureiro said...

O look está tão giro *.* ADORO!!!

therainbow-isnothard-tofind.blogspot.pt

Unknown said...

cute collar!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

S said...

I love your outfit, glasses and your overall sense of style. Your photography is also very creative.
I agree with you that not having internet at home is a blessing in disguise as we can be aware of the time and enjoy our surroundings/outdoor life much more.
have a nice day !

Unknown said...

Ah those shoes! So lovely!

Lilli said...

adorable style! Love the dress, too cute! kisses!

c said...

really beautiful outfit, we so much love the shoes!

<3

LOLA FINN said...

Hi :) I just found your blog and I like it sooo much!! you are very creativ and I like your cute style!!!
Follow you :)
xoxo

K. said...

You look great! The dress is so lovely!
Following you!

Unknown said...



Great post !

Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

I'm an instant follower of you now :)


I'm working on a questions tag would you help me and leave a question for me ?:)


Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Bia said...

Oh obrigada lindaaa! Adorei as fotos e o look, como sempre :p

Telmíssima said...

Adoro sapatos, é ponto assente!Adoro ainda mais sapatos diferentes e originais! Os teus são tão L I N D O S !!!! Adorei!!

beijinho grande

Telmíssima

Ines said...

beautiful dress!

Anonymous said...

I honestly dont know what I would even do without the internet at home.. but I do agree and think that using internet at a coffee shop would be really cool and cozy! Cute outfit, love the dress!

xx

KARDISE said...

Love that collar! :D

Midwest Muse said...

You are beautiful. i love this dress!

Intan Aprillia said...

lovely outfit!

prillamie.blogspot.com

Danny said...

os sapatinhos são mesmo lindos :)

top