Spring Dreams @ Oasap



English: Spring is finally here and I cannot wait to see my wardrobe full of pastles and pretty floral blouses and dresses! When I was looking at the latest items at Oasap I felt in love a million times with the lovely shapes, colors and patterns they have to offer. Everything is so delicate and feminine, just the way I like it and just the way spring should be!
Luckily yesterday I received these beautiful Oasap pair of shoes and I cannot wait to show them to you tomorrow!


Português: A Primavera está finalmente aqui e eu mal posso esperar por ter o meu guarda-roupa cheio de pastéis e bonitas blusas e vestidos florais! Quando eu estava a ver as últimas peças da Oasap, apaixonei-me um milhão de vezes com as adoráveis formas, cores e padrões que eles têm para oferecer. Tudo é tão delicado e feminino assim como eu gosto e da maneira que a Primavera deve ser!
Felizmente ontem eu recebi estes sapatinhos perfeitos da Oasap e mal posso esperar por vos mostrar amanhã!


Love,
Marisa Violeta



18 comments:

Sharmaine Ruth said...

Ahh! I love Spring time clothes! Your choices are amazing! :D Especially the shoes and pink shirt!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Renee said...

Hey Marisa Violeta! Those shoes are so incredibly awesome, and the fact that they have a leopard print inner makes them just a bit more punk rock in my eyes. Love them!

xx

Renee said...

Hey Marisa Violeta! Those shoes are incredibly awesome! And the fact they have a leopard print inner makes them just a bit more punk rock in my eyes :)

xx

The Pink Elephant Shoe said...

Os sapatos são lindos! Estou curiosa para os ver calçados :b

Holly said...

I have heels like those captoed ones, they are so pretty. I just adore that blouse (top left) I may have to head over to the website to get a better look.

Holly
http://pickleisatreat.blogspot.co.uk

Maria Aires de Sá said...

os sapatos são linddoooooossss!! depois queremos ver outfits com eles ja sabes!! :P e a camisa das flores é super cute!!

Unknown said...

hey;)
want to win a 30€ voucher of forever21?!:)
I've a giveaway:)
xoxo

Unknown said...

I love your selection! Those shoes are amazing!
I've never heard of this website, so thank you so much for showing it to me!
Love Charlestown xoxo.

patriciaaaa said...

são mesmo lindas, e é mesmo, junta-se as litas a qualquer outfit que fica logo completo :3

Anonymous said...

ohh obrigada marisa! ♥ vou ter sim, tempinho para tudo.

marília gonçalves said...

a oasap tem coisas deliciosas e nota-se pelas blusas todas linda, que aqui meteste :)

Unknown said...

E fica-te tão bem!! =D

Amei as peças, são realmente lindas!! =D

FashionOwns said...

haha, tens que praticar (:
os sapatos são bonitos, também já recebi a minha encomenda da OASAP e vou mostrá-la em breve d:

Cátia Gonçalves said...

São mesmo giros os sapatos!!!

Theblackeffect.blogspot.com

Natalia said...

These are very pretty items, I like the shoes most.
Well, one can actually see that you like Anna Karina by your hairstyle ;) And she always wear the most amazing dresses, don't you think? I actually want to make a post inspired by "Vivre sa vie" but the weather was still too cold.
Thank you very much for stopping by! :)

Unknown said...

Love all of these, can't wait for spring to start properly!!

Drea @ Drea's Junkyard

Cátia Gonçalves said...

Vou seguir!!

Theblackeffect.blogspot.com

CoqitaM said...

Adorei tudo ^^
Beijinho, Cátia :)

top