Last Summer



Even though I'm not the biggest summer fan I must admit that I am missing those days. Now that the sun is getting stronger and the days are getting longer I feel like I could use some summer days watching music concerts at summer festivals and simply relaxing while drinking some fresh beer!
This week I barely had the time to breath so I didn't updated the blog. This second semester is getting full of work and it just started. I already have two short movies and a short animation movie to work on. Oh dear!

But enough complaining! Today I decided to look at some photos I took last summer and I tought it would be a cool idea to share some with you. Last summer I had a blog hiatus so I didn't talk about how my summer was. Basically I spent it at music festivals watching some of my favorite bands playing, just the way I like it!
And you? How do you like to spend your summer?












Now I am going to catch up with all the New Girl and Gossip Girl episodes I missed!


Love,
Marisa Violeta


23 comments:

Unknown said...

Its good to have time for urself for watching dramas! Love it

Kirsten said...

I've been watching heaps of New Girl and Gossip Girl as well :) I love how you always have a ribbon in your hair, it's so cute! Good luck with uni, it's starting to get full on for me as well!

underthewillowtrees said...

Looking forward to summer days now! xx

catarina coelho said...

Que bonitas fotos :)
Bom Fim-de-semana *

Fashiable | Nanne said...

The first photo is lovely. I also want the summer NOW

www.fashiable.nl

Ana Rita Patinha said...

Essas tuas fotos fizeram-me querer o verão também... apesar de também não ser muito fã de calor! :)
Boa sorte com os trabalhos, depois devias partilhar esses teus short movies ;) *

Unknown said...

obrigada :) gosto das fotos, mal posso esperar para que o verão volte!

Unknown said...

Um bom Verão por sinal!! =)

Anonymous said...

como gosto do teu blog! que coisa linda :3 estou a seguir, obviously

Madeline Quaint said...

Funnily enough I miss summer too, though usually I'm more a winter person! I'm so glad spring is here! :)

Anonymous said...

Parece ter sido um bom Verão! Gosto muito do teu blog :))

Elena said...

Really nice photos <3<3<3

If you want check my blog, i will be really grateful <3
Have a great weekend, The Spotted Cherry Pie

Ellie Burns said...

awesome photos! ah i need to watch the latest new girl too- best program! xx

Inês S. Cunha said...

obrigada! :)
adorei o blog*

Anonymous said...

Ahh, reminising the flip flops have me craving summer. I need to get back into Gossip Girl.

Marta de Morte ∞ said...

gostei imenso das fotos!

Unknown said...

I am IN LOVE with the 5 picture! So boho!!

Do check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

Teresa Barbosa said...

se tem, e soube ainda melhor

Sharmaine Ruth said...

Such lovely photos!!! New Girl is the best :D

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Lovely summer photos! Looks like so much fun, I love festivals! :)
But apart from festivals I like spending the summer inside. I'm just not a summer person, summer impersonates everything I don't like: heat, insects, allergies etc..
Haha sorry, I don't mean to be a grinch ;)

Unknown said...

Great photographs. It makes me want summer to come even quicker!

SABINNA and DAVID said...

very cute hat!

xx, Sabinna and David
Broken Cookies

Unknown said...

Summer is the best. I can't wait til picnics and beer and big hats can come out to play again ;)

top