I love this blog - D is for Dangerous

Bekah is a 19 year-old girl and is the owner of one of the most adorable wardrobes I've ever seen and she knows how to put that together better than anyone else does.

Photobucket

Her colour choices are the colours I want to wear the most this winter. Black and brown never looked so well together. More than that, I'm in love with her hair colour and when I get tired of my black hair, this is something I would like to try.

Photobucket

Photobucket

But one of the things I like the most about her and her clothes is that she always look so comfy which is really important to me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(This trench coat is perfect in every single way. Need to find something like this to wear in this rainy autumn days.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Check her incredible blog at: http://disfordangerousx.blogspot.com/

xoxo
Marisa Violeta

2 comments:

PatriciaSilver said...

eu tmb fiz um post sobre ela. No mesmo mês, que coisa mais esquisita o.o

Enfim, xD

Anonymous said...

For God's sake don't inflate this Bekah girl's ego any more! She is a stuck-up bitch - believe me...

top