Cold Weather and Warm Coat

I really need to buy a new coat but I must admit I don't have much money right now. Blame university. So I was looking for a cheaper coat and I found these ones, all from Zara. I can't spend more than 50€ but I still want something warm and good looking. Difficult mission indeed.

Photobucket

Lovely and not expensive. Problem: I'm sure it's not warm enough. But I love blazers and I'm in love with collegial style.


Photobucket

I like this one but I'm afraid it is a bit average and something seen in every single person. Not expensive tho. The front is cute and I love all of those buttons.


Photobucket

I really like the front of this coat, those buttons and the hoodie with that pattern but I'm not sure about the colour. Camel is not a colour I wear on a daily basis, in fact, I never wear this colour.


Photobucket

When I saw this one on the store I said: I have to have this one! But I was in a rush and I had not time to wear it and now that I see it in the girl I'm not sure If I like the way it looks. Got to try it myself because I really like the colour and the collar.


xoxo
Marisa Violeta

1 comments:

Raquel said...

eu tenho o camel por isso sou suspeita ao dar opinião, no entanto os meus preferidos são mesmo os dois ultimos! :)

top