In Santiago de Compostela



English: All this absence is almost ending, I'm finally living in Santiago de Compostela. I'm loving every single corner of this city even though I've been here not even for a week. My sweet home is small  and faced towards a street full of moving people and typical restaurants which smell invades my living room and waters my mouth. The people are smiley and speak loudly, the café con leche it's delicious and yesterday I ate my first empanada with tuna and eggs in this beautiful garden where people sit to talk. I'm in love with all the details and the truth is that even though I'm near my hometown, I haven't regret choosing this spanish city as my Erasmus destination. I can't wait to share all my experiences with you!


Português: Toda esta ausência está quase a terminar, finalmente estou a morar em Santiago de Compostela. Estou a adorar cada cantinho que esta cidade tem apesar de nem há uma semana cá estar a morar. A minha casinha é pequena e está virada para uma rua cheia de pessoas em movimento e restaurantes típicos cujo cheiro invade a minha sala e me põe com água na boca. As pessoas são sorridentes e falam alto, o café con leche é uma delícia e ontem comi a minha primeira empanada com atum e ovo neste bonito jardim onde as pessoas se sentam a falar. Estou apaixonada por cada detalhe e a verdade é que apesar de estar perto de casa, não me arrependi de ter escolhido esta cidade espanhola como meu destino de Erasmus. Estou ansiosa por partilhar todas as minhas experiências com vocês! 






Dress- Zara; Shoes- Pull and Bear; Bag - Primark




The winner of the Something Imaginary giveaway is Sofia Duarte!
Congrats!



Love,
Marisa Violeta

30 comments:

Joana Vilaça said...

Já tínhamos saudades :) O jardim é mesmo bonito! O meu vestido é lindo e ainda por cima é menta <3 Boa sorte para esta tua nova etapa *




xx,
thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.pt

Lúcia said...

fotos lindíssimas!
xxxx

Marzipan said...

Love your dress and the backpack is so cute <3

-telmasofia said...

O vestido é tão giro :D
xoxo, Chance to change

Elanor said...

your description of santiago de compostela makes it seem so very lovely! i'm glad you are enjoying yourself. you look beautiful! can't wait to read more. xx

The Dragonfruit said...

And I can't wait to hear about your experiences! Glad to see you back with an outfit post again :)
That dress is so adorable, I just love it on you!

Trendy Teal

Vera said...

espero que tenhas um belo erasmus, quem me dera =) fui a santiago em pequena não tenho grandes memórias, mas pelas fotografias acho que adoraria (re)visitar =)
beijinhos*

riotdontdiet said...

sempre tao cute :)

kristin @ high socks said...

that dress is so pretty! it looks so cozy.

Cátia Gonçalves said...

Que linda! Adoro as tuas fotos*
Theblackeffect.blogspot.pt

Jéssica Caixeiro said...

O vestidinho fica-te mesmo bem Marisa :)

Fashion R&D said...

Pretty dress!!

Claudina said...

Ainda bem que estas a gostar!
Adorei ver as fotografias!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous outfit, and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it in Santiago de Compostela :)

Unknown said...

Such a cute outfit! Love the bag!
xoxo
G

Mia said...

Esse vestido é tao fofo! adoro as costas*

http://girls-stuff-11.blogspot.pt/

Sharmaine Ruth said...

stunning! i love the color of that dress!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

little henry lee said...

i'm glad to hear that you like your new home so much. :) and i love the colour of your dress!

little henry lee

Unknown said...

Aww I love your description of the atmosphere there - sounds like a wonderful place to be! :) I'm glad you like it there, it's so important to feel good in the place you choose to stay abroad at.

I wish you a lovely time there! How long will you stay?

P.S. Oh and I love the sky blue of your dress, so cheerful :)

Unknown said...

your dress is so beautiful!
Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Jaz xo said...

I love the colour of your dress and the back detail is so pretty! You have such lovely clothes :) xo

Unknown said...

Your little dress is just adorable! The shape is fantastic and the color is so pretty. I love the back of it too.

Margaux said...

I LOVE your dress!!
Everything looks perfect: the cut, the color and you look adorable in it! :-)

leonor said...

é uma cidade verdadeiramente bonita :) e gostei muito do vestido *

Zoé said...

Absolutely beautiful dress. :) Great colour and the cut of it is fantastic. :D

randomgal said...

you carry that dress well! :)

http://allbrightness.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

I love the color and back of this dress. It looks so pretty with your nude shoes.

RetroStreetStation said...

what a perfekt Look! Great colors, they fit perfect to your hair <3

Ana Catarina said...

Olá! :)
Que lindo jardim e adoro a nova cor de cabelo :)
beijinho*

Unknown said...

Super linda!

top