Why Don't You Let Me Stay Here?

Photobucket

Finally I have a camera. Not my beloved one but this old camera that I have for ages.I found it in my home lost in a drawer and yey, pictures for you all!

This past days I've been so busy that I can't even read and comment your blogs but the truth is that I'm doing something that I love: I'm collaborating with the Theater course of my university and I'm the video technician of their play "Tomai Lá Do O'Neill". It's great to do something like this and to work with real professionals. But I can't wait to go to every single one of your blog, I miss reading the things you all write and I miss your lovely pictures and outfits. I do need some inspiration!


Photobucket

Photobucket

And what do you think about my new satchel? I bought it in a online second hand store and it's my new love. I find the colour really lovely and the shape is great. The only bad thing is that my laptop doesn't fit on it. But I still wear it everyday since I got it.
And what about my Topshop tunic? It's my first Topshop piece of clothing and I adore it. It's a bit see through but nothing I can't solve.


Photobucket

Photobucket
(Tunic- Topshop; Satchel- Second Hand Online Store; Tights- Pull and Bear; Shoes- Local Store; Trench Coat- Bershka)


Oh, and tomorrow I'm going to a Medieval Fair that is happening here in Coimbra. It's the first time that I'm going to a fair like that and I find it super exciting.


Another thing: A big thank you to everyone who have voted for me here, I'm not going to win (I'm in second place and the girl that is in the first place has more 400 votes and today is the last day) but if you want to you can still go there and click in "Visual da Marisa".


Marisa Violeta

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely blouse and bag <33

xoxo**

Lea said...

Missed you! I'm so so happy that you're posting up an outfit again. Not to mention, a pretty one with a pretty peter pan collar. If it were possible, and not-rude, I would steal your satchel and run away like a crazy person. Just so you know :)

Hannah said...

You are so incredibly adorable :) so glad to see outfit photos from you again!

That tunic is gorgeous--loving the peterpan collar and the mesh portion :) and that satchel is indeed quite the find :)

herecomesthesun said...

That satchel was a great find :) Love your top shop dress too. I have a VERY similar one from Asos but in a blush pink colour :)

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

YEYE! You got it back, this is really good for you.
I like the dress, you always look so cute and girlie :).

Anonymous said...

I love your tunic! And congratulations for being the video technician :).


x
http://foupourlamour.blogspot.com

Luna said...

também vou hoje à feira medieval.
tenho ido todos os anos e é sempre muito giro. vais gostar :)

Unknown said...

Really cute outfit, especially the flowy shirt and this lovely little bag! I love the casual but cute feel of the whole look :)

Yay, congrats on being the video tech for the theater course! Have fun and enjoy the work :)

Unknown said...

i love that peter pan collar! and i love she and him :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Cátia Sousa said...

Lovely!
C s 1 9 9 3

Cátia said...

fofa como sempre :)
gosto muito de feiras medievais!
ah, e votei por ti...é pena que estejas em segundo...pessoalmente nao gosto dos outros looks.

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

james said...

a medieval fair? oh how fun! cant wait to see photos :) have a great time!

Ana, Playground Love said...

*-* a malinha é tão gira! Adoro.
E acho que as fotos ficaram muito bem. E compreendo te perfeitamente; também nao tenho tido muito tempo para ler blogs e comentar. Mas nao te sintas mal, eu acho que é algo com o qual toda a gente se pode relacionar.

the girl never gets older said...

oh god, just out of this world! - that's what I think about your bag *-* lucky lucky you! :) and I love the tunic too, amazing color ♥

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your pan collar is divine, and I absolutely adore the satchel! It is seriously beautiful!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Miss Kait said...

I'm so happy Canada is finally getting a Topshop!!

D. said...

Obrigada :D Ainda bem que gostas.

Amo essa mala :D

Clara Campelo said...

Lovely pics! :)
Nice blog!

xxx

yiqin; said...

awesome bag <3

Aquí said...

so glad you found a camera!! Your dress is gorgeous! I love the sheer detailing at the top!

dear winsome said...

love this..the tunic and satchel are too perfect! have fun at the fair, i've been wanting to check one out too!

Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Vanesa said...

Beautiful bag dear, love it!

xx

http://www.thelipstickcandy.com/

R. Grace said...

I am so jealous of your bag! I have terrible luck with secondhand stores. Absolutely adorable!

Raquel said...

Gosto muito muito da tua mala! É linda.
Como correu a feira medieval? Por acaso estou por Coimbra mas não fui.

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

This tunic is so pretty! I nearly bought a similar one in baby pink but this one is gorgeous! I love the satchel!
xoxo

Nádia said...

Essa túnica é linda, adoro o detalhe da transparencia! <3

a bolsa é amorosa!

ainda bem que voltaste com outfits teus! ;)

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Constança said...

A mala é tão gira! Adorei :D

Hugo Nofx said...

Olá Marisa! Muito curioso o teu blog e o teu estilo.
beijos.

top