Pierrot Le Fou In Pictures

Photobucket

Probably you don't know but the film Pierrot Le Fou by Jean-Luc Godard is my all time favorite film. Cinema is one of the things that inspire me the most, I love to be inspired by new different stories and peculiar characters. Marianne Renoir (played by Anna Karina) is one of those characters that really inspire the way I look at life and the way that I put my clothes together in the morning.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pierrot Le Fou is a 60s movie full of color and is truly important in the history of french nouvelle vague and cinema in general.
Probably, if you never saw any Jean-Luc Godard's movie you'll find this weird, nonsense and you'll give up after a few minutes of watching it, but I still recommend it to you. Trust me when I say that this is pure genious and I'm sure you'll love everything Marianne wears.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(images source: pierrotlefou.tumblr.com)



I know this is a bit dead lately but I've been updating my tumblr and my facebook. Don't forget to pass by!


Marisa Violeta

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pics*

Aquí said...

looks like a wonderful film! I'm going to look it up for next weekend! Definitely looks like a style inspiration!

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love this movie.

Nádia said...

Amei a primeira "foto"! Tão linda!

É bom inspirarmo-nos em tudo o que nos rodeia <3

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

it looks like a gorgeous film, i want to see it :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

S and O said...

thanks for sharing this, I've never seen this movie but it sure does look beautiful!
xoxo
Olivia

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Looks like such a lovely film!
Biffy Clyro are amazing live aren't they?! I would definitely see them again!

Camille said...

nunca vi esse filme mas amo filmes europeus e esse parece ser fantastico! as roupas dela sao realmente lindas e a maquiagem tb!
bjs

ah, que bom que vc gostou do selinho! :)

Ana, Playground Love said...

Não estou muito familiarizada com o filme, mas pelas imagens percebo porque te inspira.
E a Anna Karina é tao bonita *-*

Elanor said...

beautiful inspiration! love the fashion! i should see this film. :)
x

Vanesa said...

Nice picks!!

http://www.thelipstickcandy.com/

TheLovelyHunter said...

Lovely stills--I am a lover of film too, so I will have to check this out! Ps--you have a lovely blog:)

Sofia

Hayley said...

beautiful pictures. Great blog =)

http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/

Madeline Quaint said...

Anna Karina is absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for the film recommendation! I'm in a retro mood lately anyway - time to watch myself into the 60s. :)

Amber said...

I've never seen it before but the screenshots are lovely. Very inspiring!

I love your blog. Great style.

top