Bigmouth Strikes Again

Photobucket

Another weekend just arrived and I could be outside enjoying the sun and I could go to the beach (not that I'm a beach kind of girl but I'd love to go there and sit by the sea reading a book) but no, I have to study. Monday I have my first exam and I really need to study. It's a Music, Art and Multimedia exam, which I find pretty interesting. I also have a lot of Graphic Design work to do until tuesday and I have to do my graphic diary. Yes, a diary is supposed to be something that you work on daily but I'm pretty lazy and I started doing that yesterday.
So, goodbye lazy weekend!


Photobucket

Photobucket

As you can see this is not the most pretty place to take photos but I was waiting for the bus and that's the only free time I had. Look, more than those cars you can see the police station, how lovely. Also, I'm sorry for such bad quality and full of grain photos but that's what we have to deal with until I get my other camera back.


Photobucket
(Blouse- Pimkie; Skirt- Zara; Shoes- Vintage; Purse- Stradivarius; Cardigan- Pull and Bear; Bird Cage Necklace- Violet's Jewelry)


By the way, have you watched the Orla Kiely AW11 promo video? I watched it yesterday. I really liked it. I found it a bit "surrealistic"(?) and weird in a great way.


Marisa Violeta

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the title of this post :) And also your polka dot blouse. Good luck on your exam!

Hannah said...

You are sooo adorable! You made that necklace by hand, right? :) it's very pretty. Loving that blouse and skirt as well :) Hope all goes well for you at school :)

Cátia Pereira Matos said...

em qualquer lugar, com esse outfit, arrasas (mais uma vez, gosto, gosto, gosto!) sapatos <3

Madeline Quaint said...

Your bus stop is actually a very nice one! :)

As well as our top... It reminds me of our Zara dresses. :)

I'm not a suntanning person either, but I love walking by the sea, and ocassionally jumping in, then read a while until I dry, then walk again. :) Bliss!

Unknown said...

o outfit todo é lindo mas eu tenho uma paixão louca por esse tipo de sapatos. quando encontro são sempre para homens, mas eu adorava ter uns assim!
boa sorte para o exame, mas devo-te dizer, se fizesse um exame desse género acho que estudava de bom gosto c:

Cátia said...

sempre tão fofa :)

Entra no SORTEIO no meu blog :)
http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/2011/06/2-in-1-giveaway-2-em-1.html

Se não estiveres interessada, podes-me ajudar a realizar um sonho na mesma?
vota na minha foto "eyes.catis" aqui http://seasideny.com/home.fsp
Agradecia imenso :$

Aquí said...

love the color of your top and that necklace is so adorable! Fantastic photos :)

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

I love this outfit, your blouse and necklace are both so cute! Good luck on your exams, I'm sure you'll do great!
xoxo

Unknown said...

i love the collar to your shirt!

Steffy Pros and Cons

30% off in my store with the code: iloveyou!

Nádia said...

a tua blusa é meeeega fofa!!!! :D

espero que a tua camara volte!

boa sorte nos exames :)

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...


oh.. so nice post.)
Love your blog.))

I now spend a survey of bloggers with such questions.
1. Why did you create a blog?
2. For whom you taking him? Want to be popular?
3. How long will it keep going?

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I you so so cute, as always. I love that necklace.

the girl never gets older said...

The Smiths is such an amazing band! :D I love your music taste, and I love your look - as always ♥ ♫
Good luck with your exams! :)

Camille said...

sou giaul a vc! nao curto mt a praia mas eh um lugar perfeito para ler um livro!

Camille said...

ah! e vc ta linda! adoro essas suas blusas com a gola peter pan! :)

dear winsome said...

love this, that blouse is so adorable! I wish I lived near the beach just to sit by the water and read too :)

Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Morgan Jordan said...

Love the Peter Pan collar top! Also I love even more all of your interests, especially the 50s/60s (best music) and Anna Karenina. I'm studying design too!


www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

PS Your blog is generally fantastic so I'm following you! :)

Kait said...

I love your blouse! I also actually like this location for photos, it has a rustic 'real life' look to it! :)

Unknown said...

Aw this shirt with the peter pan collar looks adorable! I love cute pieces mixed with black! Lovely outfit! And don't worry about the setting and quality, what counts is that you keep blogging and that the camera issue doesn't get you down, that's good! :)
Oh and good luck for your exam!

D. said...

Mesmo, ando para comprá-la há muito tempo, mesmo :D

Adorei o look, esse fio é tao fofo *.*

Penny said...

Same here- the only days I decide I really have to study are the days the sky is blue and the sun is shining ( both very rare events for Manchester)! Great look!
ps)love the blouse!

top