Mau Feitio

There's a store in my uni city where I can find some of the most adorable pieces. Everytime I pass trough it I just have to look. It sells unique clothes, beautiful shoes and also vinyls, wich I adore. Today I was checking the website (Mau Feitio Store) and I came to the conclusion that I NEED do own this pieces:

Photobucket

This coat is more than amazing. I want it so badly! My boyfriend says it looks like something his mom would wear in her work ahah.

Photobucket

I already own the green version of this Melissa + Alexandre Herchcovitch but I don't wear them that much because of the colour. What I really want is the black and white version but I must say that last week I went to the store and I saw a pair of shoes that were a lot like this and cheaper. They're not on the website or I would show you. I need to think.


xoxo
Marisa Violeta

5 comments:

Sushi said...

O casaco é maravilhoso :')) Tenho que fazr uma visitinha a essa loja!!!

Ahh..eu tenho essas melissas. :P

Beijinhos*

Raquel said...

conheço a Mau Feitio há anos e nem sabia que tinha um site hehe! o casaco é tao fofo!

Anonymous said...

também tenho que lá ir dar uma vista de olhos. já não passo no quebra à tanto tempo...

Anonymous said...

Cute tights;)

Daniela Salsa said...

Foste o blog of the week desta semana no 1st Days of Spring. Podes ver o post aqui:

http://1stdaysofspring.blogspot.com/2010/12/blog-of-week-green-grass-black-clouds.html

caso queiras colocar uma imagem-link na sidebar:

http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r92/dany_17/?action=view&current=greeeeeen.png

Beijinhos

top