Black Stripes

Today I went out with my boyfriend to take pictures to our photography work. I woke up a bit stressed cause I'm so full of university work. I have this important photography portfolio and graphic design project to deliver tuesday. But yey, I had time to take this outfit photos.

I'm wearing this boots all the time lately. I'm so in love with them. They're really comfy and go with almost everything I have in my closet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Blazer - Pull and Bear
Sweater - Stradivarius
Dress - Blanco
Scarf -Random store somewhere in Coimbra
Fake Bracelet Pearls - Blanco
Boots - Stradivarius


xoxo
Marisa Violeta

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Love your glasses and your boots...and everything! Stripes look great on you!

Paulette Goddard said...

Tão bonitinha amor. Miss you <3

SABINNA and DAVID said...

lovely outfit!! dress looks very nice on you!!

xx, Sabinna and David

http://broken-cookies.blogspot.com/

sydney said...

loving your glasses and stripes!!

Anonymous said...

Cute skirt!:)

Raquel said...

tão chique e gira!
também não ando a usar outra coisa que não as minhas botas da Zara, muito parecidas a essas!

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Love your outfit, so cute!
xoxo

ice pandora said...

Stripes are timeless, really <3
You look nice!

top