Favorite Styles - Favorite Blogs

I decided to let you know what are my favorite blogs at the moment. Lately I've been in love with the collegial style and this girls know how to put it together better than anyone else does.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



(And yey! This next week I'm going to try to take some outfit photos. I was going to do it this weekend but sadly I forgot my camera bateries at my university home. Nothing I can't fix and probably the photos are going to be a little bit better since I'm going to ask my boyfriend to take them for me.)

xoxo
Marisa Violeta

8 comments:

Chelsea Finn said...

All three of them have such wonderful style! I love the "old fashioned look" these girls pull off so fabulously

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Just Another Londoner said...

I need to get me some knee highs...

Angie said...

Ooooooo...I adore all these three outfit...They are all soo me...
I'm following immediately...
These three looks are by far the greatest looks I've ever seen in a blog...:DD

xxx

Angie

P.S:http://chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
Don't bother to pass by.....:))

Anonymous said...

i like frist blog, too;)

X. said...

não conhecia esses blogs, mas certamente que vou dar.lhes uma espreitadela :P


Xana
http://thedressingstress.blogspot.com/

Sushi said...

Olá Marisa :))
Gostei muito do post :))
Obrigada por incluires o meu blog, como um dos teus preferidos :))
Beijinhos,
Raquel @ www.chloemarieantoinete.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

A Bonnie do Flahses of Style também é uma das minhas favoritas.

Paulette Goddard said...

Eu tenho esta bolsa, é da Primark! ahah

top