Only Love Can Break Your Heart



English: One of the things that I feel is always missing in my wardrobe are skirts and since I never wear pants, I feel like they are indispensable. I decided to start trying to find skirts that can fit in different ways with the clothes I already have and that's exactly why this skirt from Oasap came to my house. When I saw it I immediately loved the color, the quality of the material and how it can be perfect both for summer and winter. The only problem is that I ordered a size that is too wide - if you look closely you can notice that - but that's something I can solve without great concern.
Today while walking through the streets of Coimbra, I realized that I'm closer to say goodbye to them. In a couple of months I'm on my way to Santiago de Compostela and right now that's all I can think about. I'm sure it is going to be an incredible experience!

Português: Uma das coisas que eu sinto que está sempre em falta no meu guarda-roupa são saias, ainda para mais não usando calças, sinto que elas são peças indispensáveis. Decidi começar então a tentar encontrar saias que se podem adequar de formas variadas com as roupas que já tenho e foi dessa formas que esta saia da Oasap veio parar cá a casa. Quando a vi adorei de imediato a sua cor, a qualidade do material e facto de ser perfeita tanto para o Verão quanto para o Inverno. O único problema foi eu ter mandado vir um número que me fica demasiado largo, coisa que podem facilmente notar se olharem com atenção para ela, mas isso é uma coisa que eu posso resolver sem grandes preocupações. 
Hoje enquanto andava pelas ruas de Coimbra, soube que cada vez estou mais próxima de me despedir delas. Dentro de poucos meses estou a caminho de Santiago de Compostela e neste momento não consigo pensar noutra coisa. Tenho a certeza que será uma experiência incrível!


Skirt- Oasap; Shirt- Primark; Shoes- Local Store



Love,
Marisa Violeta



52 comments:

Papercuts said...

Tão fofa :D

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito, principalmente da cor* Também já me despedi das ruas de Coimbra uma vez, mas é como se diz: tem mais encanto na hora da despedida ;)**


beijo querida*
ps: tb recebi uma pulseirinha da OASAP se quiseres visita-me http://segredosdeglamour.tumblr.com

Coisas De Miudas said...

a cor da saia é tão gira!

Paula said...

you look so pretty :D I love how your skirt matches with your blouse :D and how they fit on you!

Filipa said...

Muita gira tens um estilo muito próprio e muito interessante:)

http://Styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

Oh yes, skirts are indispensable! I love this Oasap one, it's so pretty. Very cute :)

Enter to win a $50 voucher for Dark Horse Jewelry!
Trendy Teal

Touch Of Purple said...

Adoro a saia! É linda e fica-te TÃO bem! *.*

Beijinhos,
touchofpurple.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

Beautiful skirt. I love the detailing at the waist. What a nice addition to your wardrobe!

Sharmaine Ruth said...

You look adorable! I love that style of skirt :)

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love your top and shoes!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

riotdontdiet said...

n gosto mt da saia mas de resto, mt gira ;)

Irene Wibowo said...

love it..:) i like skirt too.. :) http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Gahh...this outfit is too cute for words! I love blush pink and black together <3

Frannie Pantz said...

I love your skirt so much! The color is great on you!

Tonya said...

You always have the cutest outfits :) I really love the top! It really pulls the look together..I love!

Ester Durães said...

adorei o look! a saia é giríssima, acho que também preciso de adicionar mais umas ao meu guarda-roupa!

Cátia said...

estás tão fofinha :D

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

Emma said...

you are so cute and so is this outfit

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

That skirt is really beautiful, and you are so sweet in that last photo.

Romi said...

loving the white stockings with those black flats! SO SO CUTE!

★Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog★ GIVEAWAY + $10 Voucher for all! (NO MIN SPEND)★

Lilli said...

so cute look and skirt!:) kisses!

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

This skirt is gorgeous, I love the colour of it! the collar on your top is so cute too :) x x

Ana said...

A saia é mesmo bonita :)

Vera said...

tão fofinha (:

Jaz xo said...

That skirt is so nice! You've styled it perfectly xo

Paulina said...

So pretty skirt <3

FashionOwns said...

adorei, és mesmo fofinha (: x

Marta said...

a saia é super amorosa :)

Indy said...

This skirt is so pretty! Lovely outfit!

Vanessa said...

Então no Verão, só sabe bem andar assim****

Fuchsia and Viscaria said...

so pretty! love love love. xx

Shinly Fransisca said...

i love your hair, and that lovely red <3

http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

Prisla Buah said...

aw this is so beautiful

Simona said...

Marisa you always look so stylish darling! I like the way you combine your outfits and then as a result your looks! You´re really cute :)
Simona
www.simimaus.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

Your ideas are lovely tasteful and stylish

June said...

super cute skirt
xx
junebiswas.blogspot.com

Kass DeBoer said...

Let me tell you, once you have one great skirt your collection is going to grow a lot!

xoxo Mama Wolf.

Ana B. said...

Que giraaaa :)

Anonymous said...

so pretty top..

Irene Wibowo

hello, sweetheart said...

Adorei a saia! Aliás adoro o estilo, adorável mesmo. Eu também sou assim, não uso calças. Vestidos, sais e calções são a minha perdição. Adoro tanto!

Beijoca! Fiz um post sobre um kit de 22 pincéis da Coastal Scents dá lá um saltinho :)

http://hsweetheart.blogspot.pt/

little henry lee said...

pretty skirt, i love the colour! i've never heard of that website before but now i'm going to have a look around.

Mitha Komala said...

you look lovely and adorable as always dear! major love on your top and shoes <3 xx


Letters To Juliet

Unknown said...

Awwww the skirt is so so cute, I love the paperbag waist! And such an adorable shirt too, you always have the loveliest details on your clothes :)

Oh are you going to walk the Camino de Santiago? That's cool, my boyfriend is planning to do this by bike next summer :)

I'm having a giveaway at the moment, come over and enter if you like: http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2012/06/vedette-shapewear-giveaway.html

Shawna Hynes said...

This skirt is so so cute! I love the colour & style :) Definitely the perfect addition to your skirt collection!

<3 Shawna
Serpentine Streets

Unknown said...

Such a pretty skirt! Your outfits are always so cute!

Rakel said...

Great post! ;)

http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

Ana Rita Patinha said...

Adorei o conjunto! :) A saia é mesmo bonitinha!
E as fotos ficaram muito bem nessa parede amarela *

Beleza Natural said...

Muito gira!!! Adorei a saia:)
Bjs

Juseneide said...

Uma peça de roupa que também gosto muito são das saias.Não me canso de comprar.
Estas super adorável e a tua nova saia é linda.bjs

Tati_Strange said...

Você está simplesmente adorável ^^

Tenha uma boa semana :D !

Daily Inspirations said...

SO SWEEET!!!

Jelena Zivanovic said...

What a lovely look, the color of your skirt is beautiful!!
Thank u for your comment, u just got one more follower!:)
Happy Tuesday!! kisses
Jelena

top