Rainy Days and Cosy Clothes

I love winter and winter clothes. Love to put together different pieces and to feel cosy and comfy in the morning when going to school. Today is raining a lot and while I'm in my couch doing this photography work to university, wearing my pyjamas and drinking hot chocolate I realized that this winter I really want adorable and warm clothes so I can really enjoy this rainy, windy and cold weather. So, I decided to do a little break in my work and search for some inspiritation.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Not sure why I liked this one so much. This is something I wouldn't wear normaly but the true is that I love that red blazer, with those denim shorts and those converse all star and I'm not really the kind of girl who wears converse.)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sources: lookbook.com; wishwishwish.net; struttlamode.blogspot.com; keikolynn.com

xoxo
Marisa Violeta

0 comments:

top