Doing a little dance wearing Doc Martens

I love Doc Martens but I don't own any pair. There are some reasons: they're expensive and I'm not sure if it goes with what I wear. I'm a bit girly even though I wear black most of the time. Anyway, a few minutes ago I was checking Asos website, dreaming about some clothes and creating plans to save money and then I came along with this beautiful pair of Doc Martens. Those little flowers are adorable and I love how eye catching is that red (but I'm sure that I would buy the black version, don't ask me why).

Photobucket

xoxo
Marisa Violeta

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

you have a very cool looking blog, and I just wanted to leave you a comment. So anyway, I just wanted to see if you would visit my blog. And if you follow me, I will follow you... :)

Jesse

top