Orla Kiely Pre-Spring/Summer 2012


It is no big new when I say that I love everything about Orla Kiely's collections. In fact, Orla Kiely is for sure
one of my favorites fashion designers and brands ever. Too bad my budget is too little, I can't wait to
have the opportunity to buy one of it's dresses, I'm sure every single euro is going to be worth it.

Once again, the new lookbook really shows how amazing Orla Kiely's designs are. I'm loving winter but this collection makes me want spring to arrive as soon as possible.
The dresses and shapes couldn't be any lovelier!
This are some of my favorite looks:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Love,
Marisa Violeta

16 comments:

Marta said...

É tudo tão bonito... Será desta que encontro a minha camisa de gola redonda?

Elanor said...

they are SO lovely. i wish my budget could afford it! thanks for sharing. <3

Margarida said...

Tambem adoro Orla Kiely:) o lookbook esta o maximo!

Unknown said...

Também gosto muito de Orla Kiely! Nesta colecção, gosto especialmente dos casacos.
Já te estou a seguir :)

Ana Rita Patinha said...

adorooo, quero tudo! o vestido vermelho é lindo *_*

the ineffable soul said...

i love everything here but the blouse in the 4th photo is so so pretty :) x

Unknown said...

As malas da colecção estão um arraso! A amarela mata-me completamente*

http://maniac4moda.blogspot.com/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I am a huge fan of Orla Kiely, the styling that they do it's amazing.

Ana Catarina said...

Não conhecia, mas adoro! :)

Jaz xo said...

Thank you so much for following me!
All of these looks are beautiful.
Jaz xo

Anonymous said...

é mesmo!

Ms. Falcon said...

love the red dress.... so cute.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Aiiii dear Violeta, que colecção maravilhosa e adorável <333

Bisou*
IV
http://www.ivaniadiamond.com/

Maria Aires de Sá said...

há aí mas quantas coisinhas que fariam a minha vida mais bonitinha!! x)

Lydia said...

gorgeous collection, the dresses are so pretty! x

fashioninflux.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Everything about this collection is a YESSS!!!

top