Summer Sales + Update

Photobucket

Hello! Yes, I'm alive and ready to be a proper blogger again! I've been absent because all the university exams I've been doing lately but the great thing is that my summer break is here and I can't wait to enjoy summer. I'm not sure what to do. During winter I always have in my mind all this great things to do during summer but when the time of doing those things arrive I always lay in my couch and do nothing.

So, since I don't have any outfit pictures to post, I'd like to show you some of the things I bought in this sales. I finally bought a midi skirt and a crochet collar, yey for that! And that lovely bag? I had second toughts before I bought it but now I couldn't be happier with it. It's perfect and has the perfect size so I can carry a book and my camera! (By the way, what do you think of the idea of having a "What's in my bag?" kind of post? It's a bit cliché indeed but I realized that I've never done anything like that!)

Anyway, I'll try to have a few guests everytime I need to get away from the internet world this summer so Green Grass Black Clouds don't get cobwebs. Also, you can also check my inspiration tumblr and my facebook. I usualy update them both!


Marisa Violeta


22 comments:

dear winsome said...

Love your new things..so pretty!


Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Lovely everthing!!!! <33

Unknown said...

i adore that bag :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Emma said...

ooh gorgeous, love the bag, the lace, the loafers and the peter pan collar!!!

Ritielle Nunes said...

lindas comprinhas! amei a bolsa =)

Grace said...

Love every single piece!! <3

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

just loving the new shoes - GORGEOUS!

herecomesthesun said...

You have been missed! x

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

I love everything here! I'd definitely love to see a "What's in my bag?" post! The bag is adorable, so jealous!:D
xoxo

Nádia said...

que coisinhas fofinhas! :D

essa renda do meio é do top da Zara igual ao que eu tenho da Sabo Skirt?

http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

Lidiya said...

All of these items are so fantastic - I love your shoes and bag! :)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Alexandra said...

I love the floral bag! I know what you mean about doing things in Summer, right now I'm planning lots but I know i'll just get lazy!

alineaimee said...

Oi, Marisa!
Que bom que gostou do meu blog!
Eu também adoro o seu!
E suas comprinhas foram ótimas!
Fiquei apaixonada pela bolsa!

Beijo!

Raquel said...

Também quero a gola :P Gosto muito do que compraste, especialmente dos sapatos.

thegirlhassparke said...

love midyear sales, all your purchases are lovely - especially love the bag.

Carolina Carvalho said...

Adoro as tuas compras, especialmente a mala e a gola de crochet!

dahhlayne said...

I want your bag so badly!! I am in love with that beautiful floral print!

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are lovely! The bag is precious. Gotta love the floral print.

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

I love the bag, it's perfect for summer.
I should get a bag like that.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back :)

http://theeyesofmara.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Welcome back :)

http://theeyesofmara.blogspot.com/

Marcella said...

gostei da bolsa florida =)
http://trendycookie.wordpress.com/

top